Welcome to Year 1
We hope you have had a fantastic summer holiday. The children have settled back into school and in particular Year 1 really well. Below is some information about Year 1 and Key Stage 1, but, as always please do not hesitate to ask me or any staff any questions that you have.
• Snack is £2.50 a week which can be paid (in a named envelope) weekly on a Monday or half termly.
• P.E. will be every Tuesday. Children must have their kits in school every day.
• Children must bring their book bags into school every day.
• Reading books must be in school every day and will be changed weekly on a Friday.
• Children must bring a water bottle into school every day.
• The school doors open at 8.40am; a member of the K.S.1 team will greet the children on the playground. The register is taken at 8.50am. If children are late into school they must enter through the main office.
Year One Teacher Miss N. Frame
Mr R. Finney (every Friday morning)
Year One Teaching Assistants
Mrs M. McGann
Mrs Y. Fearn
Miss H. Shaw
Mrs H. O’Callaghan
YEAR 1 YEAR OVERVIEW
Autumn 1 The Great Fire of London
Autumn 2 Toys
Spring 1 Africa: Kenya
Spring 2 Wonderful Weather
Summer 1 U.K. The Wheels on the Bus
Summer 2 Castles
Miss N. Frame